Like loads of you dad and mom on the market, I’m blissful to have survived our first week of faculty, as we’ve an official kindergartner over right here!
It felt like a marathon to get issues all sorted out and prepared for that (right here’s some free lunch word card printables in case you are packing lunches, too!).
In different information, in case you missed the announcement on-line, I’m pregnant with a brand new child due in early February, so we’re very enthusiastic about that!!
There might be a five-year age hole between my daughter Lola and this child, however I nonetheless hear loads of good tales from different folks with larger sibling age gaps.
However, that doesn’t appear to imply that they will’t nonetheless be mates as they develop up. I hope I nonetheless bear in mind the best way to do the new child and child levels because it’s been just a little bit … it’s like using a motorcycle, proper??
Right here’s what else I’m enthusiastic about this week …
1. Dying over this jacket.
2. Simply received these Goal boots within the cognac coloration, and they’re excellent for fall.
I wanted one thing in them, and the grasses are excellent! Right here’s a pretend model if you need one thing simpler to retailer.
5. Primarily based on what I’ll be doing on my fall Saturdays at 10:45 a.m., ought to I get this cute sweatshirt?
7. Stocking up on my pink Kashmiri chai tea packets because the climate cools down. For those who like chai tea however haven’t tried Kashmiri chai, it’s SO good.
It has a candy delicate taste that’s totally different from conventional chai tea you could have had. And, it’s pink!!
9. Has anybody else began Promoting the OC on Netflix but? Unsure if it is going to be pretty much as good as Promoting Sundown but (outfit-wise or drama-wise), however I’m blissful to present it a attempt!
10. Love this preliminary ring. Might completely use it as a pair ring however it could be a very good mother present for a two-kid mother like me subsequent yr.
Properly, there’s undoubtedly been fairly a bit taking place at our home lately, so I’m hoping for just a little extra stress-free by the hearth desk in our newly made-over pavilion because the climate begins to chill off.
I simply love a very good fireplace pit, don’t you? xo. Laura
P.S. Right here’s final week’s 10 Issues Sunday in case you missed it!