We took our first trip to the seashore with a toddler final week, and it was so enjoyable and refreshing! I’d say stress-free, however I can’t verify that touring with a toddler is the definition of stress-free, ha!
Our son did nice, although, and liked sitting within the seashore chair and consuming snacks—however wasn’t offered on the sand. I’d say he has his priorities proper. 🙂
As enjoyable because it was to go to the seashore, I got here dwelling and instantly swapped all my decor for fall and it makes me really feel so completely happy and comfortable! Right here’s what I’m loving this week!
1. This vegetable chopper was an Amazon discover, and oh my goodness, it’s wonderful! It had 70K constructive opinions and a bit storage container, too.
2. Pulling out fall and spooky decorations. I simply ordered a garland from this Etsy store (@merely.piper.rae) and pulled this pumpkin one out of my storage tote. Elsie’s storage publish remains to be my inspiration and targets for vacation decorations!
3. I purchased this cute little vase for my bookcase. The Fireplace and Hand assortment this fall is tremendous cute! The little Charlie Brown mug is from Dwelling Items and was a $5 discover!
4. I made s’mores dip, and it’s a enjoyable and straightforward deal with! In case you’re extra within the temper for a basic s’mores although (and the reply for s’mores is all the time), Emma rounded up all the information for making them within the oven, air fryer, or microwave.
5. I’m re-reading the Mitford collection. it’s identical to a comfortable blanket and tremendous comforting every time I learn the collection.
6. This fleece blanket tutorial gave me a lot nostalgia! My buddies and I used to make these for one another for Christmas presents.
7. This little waffle maker is tremendous cute. I like pulling out the mini waffle makers each season for a enjoyable weekend breakfast. In case you’re craving pancakes however lacking milk, strive Emma’s Do-it-yourself Pancakes (with out milk) recipe.
8. I simply noticed the trailer for Glass Onion, the Knives Out sequel, and may’t anticipate it to return out!
9. Good Sweets got here out with a caramel sweet—I noticed a bag at Goal and tried them. They’re actually good!
10. Deciding if I’m going to order these sneakers or in the event that they’ll get soiled approach too rapidly.
P.S. Right here’s final week’s 10 Issues Sunday in case you missed it!
Leave a Reply