Are you able to imagine the primary day of fall is one month from tomorrow? I don’t learn about you, however I’m not going to overlook the additional sizzling, humid climate we’ve had this summer time.
So, is it too early to buy fall and Halloween pajamas? Quick reply: Nah.
In different information, Emma and I are heading to Nashville for a piece journey this week—I can’t wait to see Elsie and work on some upcoming content material for ABM. So excited! 🎃🎄
Listed below are 10 issues I’m loving this week!
2. Is it simply me, or do ALDI flowers last more than common? I add them to my Instacart order fairly usually.
3. My most up-to-date Madewell buy.
4. These customized script felt pennants from Etsy are so cute!
5. I began listening to Again to the Seashore final week, and I’m formally hooked. In case you watched Laguna Seashore again within the day, you’ll like it! Haha.
6. I take advantage of this important oil roll-on each evening earlier than mattress. I really like little routines that sign your mind that it’s time to sleep.
7. In case you’re rug purchasing, you should definitely take a look at my weblog put up 12 Reasonably priced and Fashionable Space Rugs. I’m all about budget-friendly purchases!
9. The most effective calendar notepad ever. I take advantage of this each week to plan out my workdays.
10. This spooky light-up doormat!
P.S. Right here’s final week’s 10 Issues Sunday in case you missed it. Have a fantastic week! xo, Jacki