Final Up to date: September 14, 2022, 05:10 IST
Pitru Paksha 2022: The devotees usually carry out the auspicious ceremony of Bharani Shradh in Kasi (Varanasi), Gaya and Rameshwaram. (Consultant picture: Shutterstock)
Bharani Shraddha is an auspicious ceremony that’s carried out in the course of the Pitru Paksha. The day is usually marked when the Chaturthi Tithi or Panchami Tithi is in impact
Pitru Paksha or Shradh is among the most essential rituals marked by the Hindu group. On at the present time, the devotees pay obeisance to the deceased ancestors. In the meantime, Bharani Shradh is an auspicious ceremony that’s carried out in the course of the Pitru Paksha. The day is usually marked when the Chaturthi Tithi or Panchami Tithi is in impact. The devotees usually carry out the auspicious ceremony of Bharani Shradh in Kasi (Varanasi), Gaya and Rameshwaram.
This yr the Bharani Shradh shall be marked on September 14, Wednesday. The timings for a similar are as follows:
Kutup Muhurat: 11:52 AM to 12:41 PM
Rohina Muhurat: 12:41 PM to 1:31 PM
Aparahna Kaal: 1:31 PM to three:59 PM
The Matysa Purana, the Agni Purana, and the Garuda Purana are just a few of the Hindu Puranas that debate the importance of Bharani Shraddha and the sorts of Shraddha puja. Bharani Shraddha, additionally known as Maha Bharani Shraddha, is deemed a major day within the Pitru Paksha. It is because Yama, the God of Demise, guidelines the Bharani Nakshatra.
The virtues of Bharani Shraddha and Gaya Shraddha are mentioned to be related. Moreover, it’s thought to have particular significance to hold out ancestor ceremonies on a Chaturthi or Panchami Tithi in the course of the Bharani asterism.
The rituals of Shradh are as follows:
- The primary one is vishwadeva sthapana.
- Then comes pindadan wherein rice, cow’s milk, ghee, sugar, and honey are supplied to the ancestors within the type of a pinda, or spherical heap.
- If you’d like your pindadan to be efficient, just be sure you carry out it with full devotion, emotions, and reverence for the departed soul.
- After this, one must make an providing that’s made with water, black sesame, barley, kusha grass and white flowers, that is referred to as the tarpan.
- After the tarpan providing has been made, one must make supply meals to the Brahmins.
Learn all of the Newest Way of life Information and Breaking Information right here
Leave a Reply